Handel Lamp Company

Biography

In 1885 the Handel Company forms as a partnership between Philip J Handel and Adolph Eydam, opening a retail showroom in New York City in 1890. 1898 sees the name of the company changed to "Handel & Company." This is followed by the set-up of a foundry to produce Handel bases, leaded lamps and metalwork

The New York Showroom closed in 1925, followed by the Handel Company  officially dissolving in 1941

Copyright © 2020 Rose Uniacke. Website by Graphic Alliance