Born into an Italian Family in Lima Peru in 1931. Tito Agnoli came to Italy after the war and trained as a painter. In 1949 he enrolled in the Faculty of Architecture, where he graduated in 1959. He became assistant to Gio Ponti and then to Carlo De Darli. By the early 1950s he was already carrying out extensive professional production in the field of design. Some of his pieces are kept in the permanent collection of the MoMa in New York.