The Coach House was part of the original footprint of Rose's Warwick Square home when it was built in 1860. It was designed as stabling, when horses were the only means of transport, and as somewhere to keep the coaches out of the rain. 

In the 1950s it had been split off from the main house and sold, along with the lion's share of the garden. Once they had bought it, Rose and her husband began the process of rethinking what it offered, re-attaching it, by way of the garden, to the main house, and returning the garden to its former glory. 

We can't find products matching the selection.


Copyright © 2024 Rose Uniacke. Website by Everything Connected