The Faulkner Bronze Company was formed in 1901 by Fred. G. Faulkner, Thomas Birkett and Arthur. G. Jesson. They were listed as Art Metalworkers in September 1901 based in Tenby Street, Birmingham. The firm produced high qulaity light fittings, copper wares and Loetz style glass wares enclosed in copper under the "Cobral Ware" mark, a process they patented in 1901. The firm only lasted for a few years and was reconstituted as Jesson Birkett & Co Ltd in 1904 when Fred Faulkner retired.